I think mine would have to be sight. There are so many things in this world to see and so many essential things to see. I do not believe life would have nearly as much meaning if there was no sight involved. It is the staple sense and it is widely essential to go about on this earth. I was absent today.
I would choose my shoes, if my shoes were living and could talk it would probably tell many stories of different places I've been and widely different experiences I've had. From the shoes point of view it would look low to the ground like when I'm running or playing sports it would see my sprint, slide, jump. It would talk about how much its been through and how long it's been wearing out.
I read the Bible sometimes and it is some of the text in the New Testament when Jesus is saying love your enemies and be kind to those who do harm against you. The first time I read that I couldn't get my mind around how that made any sense, I was trying to think of a solution but I couldn't. I was shocked that with all the pure power Jesus had, he always forgave his enemies and loved them with a passion instead of seeking revenge or pride. That's something that I can always work on and need to become more aware of and remember that I really have no enemies and that everyone deserves to be treated with love like Jesus does for us.
Comments
Post a Comment