Write about a truth you were to afraid to accept

 A truth that I could not accept is when I tore my meniscus really badly and it was right before the quarterfinals state match and the team needed me to beat the team but the surgeon said I couldn’t play in it. I was devastated and couldn’t believe it that I would have to go through it again. Because that last year around that time I messed up the OCD tenden in my knee an had to wait forever for it to heal. The team ended up losing 2-3 and I was pissed, never going to forget that. Today we did any missing work or made up bloggers. So defiently a pretty light day. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that you have completed your sensory presentation, reflect on which of the five senses you value most. Identify the sense and explain why it holds the greatest importance to you.

Choose one item from your "So Much Depends Upon" list and imagine it could talk. What story would it tell about you? Write from the item’s point of view.

Write about a book, poem, or article you’ve read that made you feel something deeply—whether it was joy, anger, sadness, or curiosity. What was the text, and what moment or message stood out to you the most?