Tariffs are often designed to encourage people to buy American-made products. When you shop, do you check where products come from? Would you be willing to pay more for something made in the U.S.? Why or why not?

 I do not really check where the product is from when I'm shopping. I would rather have it come from the U.S. because it is naturally made, but I wouldn't mind buying stuff from China and other places. I do it all the time, even though they are our enemy and we shouldn't be funding all of their goods. I should probably try to check and buy more from our home soil and not other countries. Today we did a Newsela about Trump. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that you have completed your sensory presentation, reflect on which of the five senses you value most. Identify the sense and explain why it holds the greatest importance to you.

Choose one item from your "So Much Depends Upon" list and imagine it could talk. What story would it tell about you? Write from the item’s point of view.

Write about a book, poem, or article you’ve read that made you feel something deeply—whether it was joy, anger, sadness, or curiosity. What was the text, and what moment or message stood out to you the most?